Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mommy Moments: My Baby's First Gadgets

mommy moments

When my daughter Rian turned 1 last month, she got a lot of toy gifts, and one of them was a toy laptop, given by my husband's officemates.  I wanted to thank them because I had always wanted Rian to own a toy laptop because she was always messing up with her daddy's laptop, especially when her daddy (or I) starts to type on it.  Having one of her own would somehow keep her away from her daddy's computer. Hehe.

Since my daughter just turned 1 year old, she was not yet interested with ABC's but she entertains herself with sounds and music in her toy laptop.  She loves to dance with the music!  Here's her photo with the toy laptop:

She has other toy gadgets and her favorite among them is the toy telephone which she always practices calling on it.  She knows how to put the receiver on her ears and say "Hello, hello?" (actually what she says was "kutsikuuu" which I think means "hello, hello?").  She also does the same with our cellphones.  I don't have a picture of her with the phone yet, but I will upload it sometime.

Happy Mommy Moments meme blogging!


Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WAHMaholic Blog Designs