Friday, October 15, 2010

Mommy Moments: Bubble Buddies!

mommy moments



This is my baby's first bubble experience, and she was 9 or 10 months old back then.  I remembered Spongebob and his favorite blowing bubbles hobby so I decided to buy my daughter a bottle of bubble soap at Toys R Us at Alabang Town Center. Since our baby was so adored by the bubbles, my husband dreamed to buy her a bubble machine (which didn't came true yet...maybe someday...hahaha!).

Baby Rian actually wasn't all interested with the bubbles itself.  She was more curious on how we made them.  She was looking how we blow bubbles on the hole after we had dipped it in the soap.  She struggled to get the bubble stick and wondered where did the bubbles came from.  Such a curious and intelligent baby!

I'm sharing to you the video of her first bubble experience.  Enjoy watching!


Happy Mommy Moments meme reading!


Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WAHMaholic Blog Designs