Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Faves #1: Favorite Quote/s


This is my first Friday Faves Meme.  Every Friday, a new topic will be posted and it will be open for a week.  Don't forget to enter your blog in the Linky Tool below so that other bloggers could read your answers.  Spread the word by pasting the Friday Faves badge in your blogs and sites.  Share now and enjoy your Fridays! :)

For Friday Faves #1(Aug 13-20): Share your FAVORITE QUOTE/s

✩ I am a fragment of a mirror whose whole design and shape I do not know. Nevertheless, with what I have I can reflect light into the dark places of this world--into the black places in the hearts of men--and change things in some people. Perhaps, others may see and do likewise. This is what I am about. This is the meaning of LIFE. ✩

--Robert Fulghum, "The Mirror", Chickensoup for Teenage Soul I

I believe that this is my mission in life...to TRANSFER KNOWLEDGE to people, for their own development.  Hmm...this is probably why I took up Human Ecology major in Social Technology in college and entered the career in Training and Development.  I want to be the mirror who would reflect light in other people's lives.  This is why I live.


Blinkie Graphics Generator at TextSpace.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WAHMaholic Blog Designs