Monday, August 30, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday: Yummy Cake-y Yellows

MellowYellowMondayBadge

I missed Mellow Yellow Monday last week because I was busy at work.  Anyway, bawi nalang ako ngayong Monday by placing my daughter's Christening cake and first birthday cake. :)


My husband and I personally preferred the Angel theme of Max Restaurant for the Christening Celebration of our daughter, Rian.  The theme included the cute cake, as shown above.  We celebrated this last December 2009, around my baby's 5th month. P.S.  The blanket on the baby's head was edible!


My daughter loves Spongebob Squarepants.  That's why we ordered a Spongebob cake at Goldilocks for our baby's first Birthday Party last month.  P.S.  The jellyfishes were edible! :D

Happy Mellow Yellow Monday meme blogging! :)

Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WAHMaholic Blog Designs