Thursday, September 23, 2010

Friday Faves #6: Favorite Baby Picture


Tomorrow's a Friday again!  Time to relax and unwind.  Our Friday Faves topic for this week is all about YOUR FAVORITE BABY PICTURE!  Blog and brag about your own cutie baby photo (P.S.  it must be your own photo, not your children's or other baby photos).  Let's see how we all look like in our infant years...hehe.  Don't forget to place the Friday Faves badge with your post and link with the Linky Tool below.  Start scanning old pics na! :)

Happy Friday Faves meme blogging!

***********

My Mommy and Me (when I was 1 year old).

I soooo love this photo because I can feel my happiness in my smile...probably because I'm in my mother's loving arms.  I also love my baby outfit because I looked like a fashionista, with my sleeveless pink terno, cool cap, and bracelet.  And I just noticed that my hairstyle before looks just the same with my own baby's hairstyle today-- with bangs. Haha!  I will treasure this photo forever.




Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WAHMaholic Blog Designs